A very warm welcome to everyone in our football community.
Gillingham Town Youth Football Club is run by unpaid volunteer coaches and a Club Committee.
Our Mission is to provide the children of Gillingham and the surrounding areas with a structured, fun environment to play both competitive and non-competitive football.
Our Vision is to be the leading youth sports club locally: inclusive, warm and prioritising the mental and physical health of our community.
If you are interested in coaching or other ways of volunteering, please contact us:
Chairman, Matt Pepper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-Chairman & Head of Football: email@example.com
WE ARE RECRUITING!!!
We are a growing club. The more children exercising their limbs and minds, – rather than their thumbs – the better! Since August 2020, we have increased from 10 to 20 teams. If you have children interested in playing, please go to the team page for the relevant age group and contact the Coach.
We are currently recruiting players into the following Mixed teams:
- U7s (School Years 1 & 2) – If your child is in Year 1, they can start training. Children are allowed to play games once they are 6 years old. They will remain in U7s when in School Year 2.
- U9 Rockets. Please register interest.
- U10 Panthers and U10 Pumas. Please register interest.
- U11 Tigers – RECRUITING PLAYERS!
- U12 Giants and U12 Raptors – RECRUITING PLAYERS!
- U13 Colts and U13 Town – RECRUITING PLAYERS!
- U14s – Please register interest.
- U15s – Please register interest.
We are currently recruiting players into the following Girls’ teams:
- U7s (School Years 1 & 2) – New team proposed for 2023-24 season. Please register interest.
- U9s (School Years 3 & 4) – New team proposed for 2023-24 season. Please register interest.
- U11s (School Years 5 & 6) – RECRUITING PLAYERS!
- U13 Lionesses (School Years 7 & 8) – RECRUITING PLAYERS!
- U15 Tigresses (School Years 9 & 10) – RECRUITING PLAYERS!
We (always!) need more parent volunteer coaches. You’ll get FA coaching qualifications and join a fantastic, supportive group of coaches. Mentoring is provided from within the club. If you are interested in volunteering in any way, please contact us:
Chairman, Matt Pepper firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Follow us on Facebook!